Ordering from us
1. Our acceptance of an order takes place when we dispatch the order. We will send you a dispatch confirmation via Pay Pal. When we dispatch the order the purchase contract will be made even if your payment has been processed immediately, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order.
2. Your order may be refused
(a) if goods are not available;
(b) if we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment;
(c) if there has been a pricing or product description error;
3. We will not be held liable for any loss caused by you entering your address incorrectly into the website or not collecting a parcel within the courier's timeframe. Should a courier charge us for returning an uncollected item, we reserve the right to charge your account with the cost charged to us by the courier for returning the item to us and for dispatching the parcel again to your nominated delivery address.
4. If an item is not delivered, we will claim a refund. We withhold the right to charge your account for the original amount if there is evidence of non co-operation with them during their enquires.
5. If you have not been present when a parcel has been delivered it is your responsibility to collect the item from the depot within the time period stated.
6. We will Endeavour to process your order within three working days. The vast majority of our orders do arrive within these timescales, however, we would ask that you wait 3 working days past the last estimated day before contacting us should your parcel not arrive within the delivery estimate timescale. This allows for any local delays affecting the order before we can take action in locating orders.
7. When placing a pre-order we will charge your account as soon as you have submitted your order. If for any reason we are unable to fulfil the order then we will issue a refund. If you place an order that contains both pre-order and currently-available items we will hold delivery until we can deliver all products.
8. In the event that your order does not arrive, you must inform us within 10 days of the last estimated delivery date. Failure to report missing items within 10 days may result in us being unable to investigate missing orders. In the event that your order arrives damaged, you must inform us within 7 days of receiving your order.
9. UK Delivery only.
Cancellation and Returns Policy
If you wish to cancel your order:
(a) you can notify us by email to email@example.com before we have packed or dispatched the goods to you; or
(b) where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with clause 1. below
1. You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason within 30 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. Before returning any products please contact the Salon on 0161 941 1051.The cost and responsibility of returning goods to us shall be borne by you. We recommend you obtain proof of posting. If an exchange is required, extra postage & packing is required to be paid before we send goods out.
2. Upon receipt of the goods we will issue to you a refund of the amount paid (less any outbound postage costs incurred) or an exchange credit as required. Where free delivery has been offered with the order then there will be a charge at the standard rate of delivery applied.
3. The rights to return the goods to us will not apply in the event that the product has been used, or if any seal on the packaging for the product has been broken, upon return to us. The return must include the original packaging.
Our returns address is as follows:
Est.14 Hair & Beauty
2 Ashfield Rd